Adam is a structural & civil engineer with 15 years of wide international experience. Adam joined Tasman Engineering Consultants in 2013 as a partner. He has quickly connected with the local area and with his set of engineering skills Adam is trying to make the difference. He is capable to working with tight deadlines and is recognised for his methodical approach to work. He is highly educated, always following a professional conduct of engineering profession and engineering code of ethics.
Adam has a good working relationship with many local builders and excellent understanding of council requirements within the Bega Valley Shire, Eurobodalla Shire, Snowy Monaro Council and others.
His areas of expertise are:
- Structural design for residential buildings
- Structural design for commercial and industrial building
- Structural assessment of existing buildings
- Geotechnical investigations
- Civil engineering design including roads, sewer, stormwater, water mains, etc.